i am you...and you are me.
Who says reading is just for the summer? As summer is winding down, check out my Summer 2019 picks. Grab a cup of coffee, tea, or your favorite wine and grab one of these ASAP. If you enjoy reading as one of your favorite past-times as much as I do, I promise these won't disappoint.
Books You Should Read
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi
2. My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
3. Black Man in a White Coat: A Doctor's Reflections on Race and Medicine by Damon Tweedy
4. Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Superpower by Brittney Cooper
5. The Mother of Black Hollywood: A Memoir by Jenifer Lewis
6. Educated by Tara Westover
7. So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
8. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
9. Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present by Harriet A. Washington